- “Labor Migrants” must have a qualified US employer sponsoring their application
- A green card, immigration for the whole family (can be accompanied by children and children under the age of 21)
- No age and gender restrictions, no academic requirements, only physical health, no criminal record
- Two applications are required for the application: (1) Labor Certificate (2) I-140 Approval Notice
- The waiting time is only 1-2 years, depending on the approval progress and workload of the relevant US government departments.
- After working for an employer for one year, you can choose to continue to be hired or leave to earn your own living.
- The rights and obligations of “labor immigration” are no different from “investment immigration”.
- Type of work: chicken farm cleaning, food packaging
- Children can enjoy local public primary and secondary school and university education fees
- Low requirements (no education, no investment, no technology)
- Once approved, applicants and family members can qualify for US residents and enjoy US benefits (medical)
- Low tax (about 10%)
- There have been hundreds of successful cases
- No asset requirements
For more details, please contact Mr. Kenneth Chan:
Whatsapp：(852) 6998 4759
Mobile(China)：(86) 147 1603 1469
Mobile(HongKong)：(852) 2850 0218 / 6998 4759