Q: How long does it take to register for non-technical labor migration to travel to the United States?
A: This depends on the policy and regulations of the US State Department: The current situation is that applicants who are not born in the Mainland do not need to enter the waiting list. As long as all immigration procedures are completed, you can leave for the United States, which takes about one and a half years. Applicants born in the Mainland need to wait in accordance with the US State Department’s monthly priority schedule, and the industry can only estimate that it will take three to four years under normal circumstances.

Q: Can the applicant change the spouse as an applicant during the immigration process? Is there any age limit for the applicant’s children? Can an applicant leave early or ask someone to complete work?
A: If the applicant wants to change the spouse as an applicant during the processing, he/she will need to apply again. If the child has reached the age of 21 or is under 21 but has been married, he or she cannot enter the United States at the same time. For several years; applicants may not leave early or ask someone to complete the work on their behalf.

Q: Do immigrants have to give up their current career or high-paying jobs?
A: Not necessarily, it may all be the best of both worlds! The United States is the most advanced and powerful country in the world. It has the right to permanent residence in the United States. Especially for young people, living in a society with real democracy and freedom, equal opportunities, fair competition, and a sound legal system, as long as they work hard, everyone can “go up” and create their own future!

Q: What is the cost of immigrant children receiving education in the United States?
A: The US education system is very sound. All primary and secondary schools are free. American citizens and immigrant children are treated equally and must receive such basic education. As for universities, foreign children go to the United States to study, except for the annual tuition fees of top universities such as Harvard, Yale, and Stanford. For more than 100,000 US dollars, the tuition fee for a university with a large scale and a long history is also 20,000 US dollars per year, and it will exceed 100,000 US dollars in four years. If several children go to the United States to study, parents will have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars. The immigrants who attend colleges in the United States receive the same treatment as their citizens, and state and municipal universities pay only thousands of dollars a year. If necessary, the children can apply for loans directly to the government to pay tuition fees, and work after graduation to be repaid by themselves! When children are educated in the United States, their knowledge and English will be more solid and their horizons will be broader. Coupled with the fact that Hong Kong universities are beginning to deteriorate due to political factors, the competitiveness of graduates in the international arena will inevitably decline. Therefore, the middle-class parents who are troubled by their children’s college education plan may wish to analyze and consider carefully from the financial burden and other angles, or they may find that immigrating to the United States may be the best choice for chess.

Q: What is the situation with home ownership in the US?
A: The first phase of the self-owned property and the amount of the contribution are low, the term is very long, the financing is convenient, and there is no difficulty. Basically, immigrants with fixed jobs can have a residence. Many new immigrants first purchase lower-priced houses. After a certain number of years, the increase in the price of the house can convert the better-quality homes, or choose to purchase the second and third rent-collecting properties, which will eventually accumulate considerable wealth.